A General Contractor Committed to Quality
Brick, Stone or Concrete Work
Masonry is a challenging and exacting art. When done well, it can produce natural beauty that can last for many years. If you need a fireplace repaired, a patio installed or some other brick, stone or concrete project done, it is important that you choose a general contractor who has the technical know-how, proven craftsmanship and cutting-edge tools to do the job right. At Riedel Contracting Inc., we have been crafting residential and commercial masonry products for decades. Matt Riedel brings 30 years of site experience and a team dedicated to excellence to each project. We have strong partnerships with architectural and engineering specialists that enable us to undertake projects large and small, simple and complicated. We use the right combination of brick and stone colors and styles to improve the aesthetic appeal of your home or business. Our mechanics are trained in:
- Historical and façade restoration
- Brick and stone pointing
- Color and texture matching
- Construction, repairs and renovations
- The installation of brick and stone pavers and walls
- Outdoor features, like driveways, patios, brick ovens and outdoor kitchens
We can turn even complicated ideas into reality. Just explain what you want clearly to us – or simply show us some pictures. Your vision, combined with our professional insights, will help us design a project that will deliver results that exceed your expectations. More reasons to choose us:
- We have a great safety record and know how to protect our customers and the people we work with properly.
- We carry workman’s compensation, disability, and liability insurance for our construction projects.
- When you work with Riedel Contracting, you can expect maximum satisfaction and no disruptions.
Contact Us for Superb Masonry Work
Call Riedel Contracting Inc. at (845) 544-7252 or use the convenient online form to schedule an appointment. We are licensed with the NYC Department of Buildings as a general contractor. Our mechanics are trained and certified under current OSHA safety standards.