Enhance Your Home With a Roof Deck
Call a General Contractor With Roof Deck Experience
How would you like to add an outdoor room to your home – a fresh air nook that can serve as a peaceful refuge, additional entertaining space or a private loft from which you can look out over your neighborhood or lovingly landscaped yard? A roof deck built by Riedel Contracting Inc. can be all of those things. It is ideal for:
- Enjoying a morning cup of coffee or nighttime stargazing
- Doing yoga sun salutations under the sun
- Tending to a container garden
- Savoring a private outdoor setting even if your neighbors are close by
- Hosting friends and serve cocktails
As an experienced general contractor, Riedel Contracting has installed many roof decks. We use a time-tested process to make sure that your roof deck will be exactly the way you want it, as well as durable and long-lasting.
- We start with a thorough inspection of your roof, to ensure that it is strong enough to accommodate a deck. (If it’s not, we can take steps to strengthen it.)
- We will check your HOA rules – if relevant – and local building codes, to make sure your deck is allowed.
- If your roof does not have parapet walls, we will install railings. This is an important safety feature that prevents people and pets from falling. We can even add a lockable gate to the railings.
- Flat roofs are optimal for roof decks, but even flat roofs have a pitch that lets water drain. We will take the pitch into account when drawing up the plans for your deck. We can construct a deck on a non-flat roof, but it is a more complex process.
Contact Riedel Contracting Inc.
Enjoy the out of doors – on your roof! Call (845) 544-7252 or use the convenient online form to schedule a consultation and get a free estimate from a general contractor experienced in creating roof decks. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.