Existing Roof Recovery
Kemper System membranes offer the ideal solution for the recovery of existing roofs where removal of and the logistics associated with the existing assembly presents costly challenges. They adhere to virtually any substrate and compensate for movements in the structure caused by thermal expansion/contraction of different materials. Residual moisture in the structure can dry out, due to the membrane’s vapour diffusion properties. Application of Kemper System membrane from edge-to-edge brings a peace-of-mind solution and long term protection of the building.
- Can be installed over the existing roof assembly
- Monolithic, seamless membrane that fully adheres to the surface
- Adds minimal weight to the structure
- Self-terminating, eleminates need for pitch pockets, term bars, fasteners and adhesives
- Adaptability; phasing of the application is easy