When paired with limestone, sandstone, terra cotta and other cast stone ornamental elements, Kemper System waterproofing membrane provides a perfect complement along with excellent water absorption prevention. Kemper System products can be installed as through-wall flashing to restore virtually any architectural element and substrate.
In addition, the waterproofing membrane withstands the dimensional changes associated with dissimilar materials and offers excellent protection for cornices, ledges and water tables without compromising aesthetics. Kemper’s aggregate surfacing and colored quartz blend with transparent finish can flawlessly Imitate and preserve the original look of the building or structure.
- Monolithic, seamless membrane that fully adheres to the surface
- Ideal for flashing any difficult architectural element or configuration
- Self-terminating, eliminates pitch pockets, term bars, fasteners and adhesives
- Compatible with stone, pavers, concrete and tiles
- Preserves architectural appearance