New Roof Assemblies
Kemper System membranes can be installed on any new roof with direct application to plywood, concrete and metal. Kemper System products consist of up to 80% renewable resources including recycled fibers, making them an ideal, environmentally-safe solution. In addition Kemper System ís odor- and solvent-free products eliminate environmental issues with building occupants.
Due to its tenacious bond strength and seamless performance properties, Kemper products are ideal for flashing any difficult architectural element or configuration. Kemper System membranes also are unaffected by ponding water and ice conditions, ideal for dead level decks. They can be used in conjunction with a wide range of built-up roof and insulation assemblies.
- Odor-free assembly for sensitive areas and occupied buildings
- Monolithic, seamless membrane that fully adheres to the surface
- Resistant to ponding water and ice
- Ideal for flashing any difficult architectural element or configuration
- Up to 80 % renewable resource content
- Single-source warranty on the full roof assembly