The Kemper System Eco-Roof is a unique assembly that includes liquid-applied waterproofing membrane and a state-of-the-art media tray system. It provides a monolithic design incorporating the functions of drainage, filtration, retention and irrigation within one component.
With its ability to receive up to 2 feet of soil, growing media design options for extensive or intensive applications are greatly expanded. A Kemper System Eco-Roof roof acts as a thermal blanket to the building’s roof and reduces energy costs for both heating and cooling.
- Odor-free assembly for sensitive areas and occupied buildings
- Tray system for extensive and intensive green roof design
- Interlocking feature to achieve high levels of wind uplift resistance
- Reduces the amount and slows the rate of rainwater runoff by as much as 70%, fulfills stormwater management requirements
- Up to 80% natural renewable resource content
- Monolithic, seamless membrane that fully adheres to the surface
- Single source warranty on the full roof assembly